The Engineering Council is the UK regulatory body for the Engineering Profession. It holds the national registers of 222,000 Engineering Technicians (EngTech), Incorporated Engineers (IEng) and Chartered Engineers (CEng).
The Engineering Council have released two good video clips which details what the Engineering Council and registration is all about:
Your Journey to Professional Registration
Introduction to the Engineering Council
Interested? View the page for the particular registration that is relevant for your circumstances and if you require any additional information or wish to request an application form, contact the Registrants Group Representative: Michael Clifford – Michael.Clifford@ife.org.nz
We also have pages on our website that give a greater explanation of each, as well as the relevance for New Zealand members. These can be accessed below.
- Progress through the IFE membership grades as your career develops
- Enhance your learning and CV with related CPD
- Extend your public and private fire sector contacts worldwide
- Register as a Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer or Engineering Technician (find out more by clicking on any of the links]
- Prove your knowledge by taking the IFE Professional exams