The benefits of joining as a member of the New Zealand branch of the Institution of Fire Engineers are detailed on our “Benefits of Membership” page.
In addition, our committee members are happy to talk over membership and how joining can benefit you personally and professionally. Refer to our contact page for more information.
Please see the forms to the right relating to IFE recognition of Fire and Emergency New Zealand qualifications. The FENZ Guidance document details the process for recognition and the documents specific to this process are prefixed with “FENZ”.
- Technician Application form
- Associate Application Form
- Graduate Application Form
- Member Application Form
- Fellow Application Form
- EngTech Application Form
- FENZ Guidance document
- FENZ Graduate Application form – SO
- FENZ Member Application Form – SSO
- Member IPD Report Guidance
- IPD Report – Template
- FENZ Payroll Deduction